- Said Business School
- 1 min walk
- Oxford Castle
- 5 min walk
- Oxford Playhouse
- 7 min walk
- Oxford (OXF)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Royal Oxford Hotel is in Oxford's Oxford City Centre neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Oxford Castle and Ashmolean Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Carfax Tower and Bodleian Library. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Oxford Ice Rink or Iffley Road Track.
- Said Business School - 1 min walk
- Oxford Castle - 5 min walk
- Oxford Playhouse - 7 min walk
- Ashmolean Museum - 8 min walk
- New Theatre Oxford - 8 min walk
- Oxford Station - 3 min walk
- London (LTN-Luton) - 78 min drive
- Bamboo Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Korean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Royal Oxford Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good location for walking into town.
The hotel was clean, bed very comfy and bathroom modern. Hotel generally was quite old and small. My room was facing the road/roundabout which was quite noisy during the night. Staff were very nice and friendly.