- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Christ Church College
- 11 min walk
- Carfax Tower
- 13 min walk
- Oxford Castle
- 18 min walk
- Oxford (OXF)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Newton House is located in Oxford. New Theatre Oxford and Oxford Castle are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Carfax Tower and Bodleian Library. Waterperry Gardens and West Witney Sports and Social Club are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Christ Church College - 11 min walk
- Carfax Tower - 13 min walk
- Covered Market - 15 min walk
- University Church of St Mary the Virgin - 17 min walk
- Oxford Castle - 18 min walk
- Oxford Station - 4 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 57 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A bit of a walk from the colleges and downtown Oxford, but --although the exterior and hallways are a bit cramped and worn--the room was lovely, newly-painted, with comfortable beds and all needed facilities. Excellent lighting for bed time reading, and windows that easily open and close.