- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Royal Palace
- 6 min walk
- National Gallery
- 6 min walk
- National Theater
- 7 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo is located by the ocean and in an area with great airport proximity. Oslo Opera House and Oslo Spektrum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Aker Brygge. Oslo Reptile Park and Hopp i Havet are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Holbergs plass Station is just steps away and Hoyskolesenteret Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- Royal Palace - 6 min walk
- National Gallery - 6 min walk
- National Theater - 7 min walk
- Bislett Stadium - 10 min walk
- Oslo City Hall - 11 min walk
- Holbergs plass Station - 1 min walk
- Nationaltheatret Station - 7 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 45 min drive
- 26North – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Summit Bar – Rooftop bar. Open on select days.
About this property
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was not serviced by 5pm. Once I complained it was done, but the milk was not replenished - no tea in the room the next morning when I realised.