- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- National Theater
- 4 min walk
- National Gallery
- 5 min walk
- Oslo City Hall
- 6 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Grand Hotel Oslo is located near the boardwalk and in an area with good shopping. Oslo Opera House and Oslo Spektrum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Aker Brygge. Oslo Reptile Park and Hopp i Havet are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- National Theater - 4 min walk
- National Gallery - 5 min walk
- Oslo City Hall - 6 min walk
- Byporten Shopping Centre - 9 min walk
- Nobel Peace Center - 9 min walk
- Stortinget Tram Station - 2 min walk
- Nationaltheatret Station - 7 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 44 min drive
- Palmen Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Othilia – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
- Eight – Bar. Open on select days.
About this property
Grand Hotel Oslo
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
Room was very sparse. Tiny bathroom. Basement and rooftop bars closed through the Christmas/New Year period. Couldn't have bedroom window open at night due to a live band playing till late at a venue a few doors down, every night we were there. Reception staff thin on the ground. Not worth high price. Other hotels situated just as centrally and with better facilities, and at a fairer price.