- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Karl Johan Street
- 3 min walk
- National Theater
- 4 min walk
- National Gallery
- 5 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oslo, Grand Hotel Oslo is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Oslo Opera House and Oslo Spektrum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Aker Brygge. Oslo Reptile Park and Hopp i Havet are also worth visiting.
- Karl Johan Street - 3 min walk
- National Theater - 4 min walk
- National Gallery - 5 min walk
- Oslo City Hall - 6 min walk
- Nobel Peace Center - 9 min walk
- Stortinget Tram Station - 2 min walk
- Nationaltheatret Station - 7 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 44 min drive
- Palmen Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Othilia – Open daily.
- Eight – Open on select days.
About this property
Grand Hotel Oslo
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort