- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Oslo Spektrum
- 9 min walk
- Byporten Shopping Centre
- 11 min walk
- Mathallen Oslo
- 12 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oslo, Anker Hotel is in the city center and on a river. Oslo Opera House and Oslo Spektrum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Aker Brygge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Telenor Arena or Bislett Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Heimdalsgata Station and Nybrua Tram Station are just steps away.
- Oslo Spektrum - 9 min walk
- Byporten Shopping Centre - 11 min walk
- Mathallen Oslo - 12 min walk
- Munch Museum - 14 min walk
- Oslo Opera House - 18 min walk
- Heimdalsgata Station - 2 min walk
- Oslo Central Station - 11 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 38 min drive
- Lobbybaren – Serves light fare.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hot water to make a cup of tea at lobby cost 10 NOK is exorbitabt price.