- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disney Springs®
- 7 min drive
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- 12 min drive
- 14 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Orlando, Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is in the entertainment district and on a lake. Medieval Times and Ripley's Believe It or Not are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course and Grand Cypress Golf Club. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
- Disney Springs® - 7 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 11 min drive
- Old Town - 11 min drive
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® - 12 min drive
- Epcot® - 14 min drive
- Orlando Station - 25 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Deep Blue Seafood Grille – Serves dinner daily.
- Bar 1521 Sushi – Sushi bar with a bar offering sushi. Serves dinner daily.
- Back Bay Bar and Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Barista – Coffee shop. Open daily.
- Tesoro Cove – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities