- TD Waterhouse Center
- 13 min walk
- Church Street Station
- 13 min walk
- Lake Eola Park
- 14 min walk
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Marriott Orlando Downtown is in an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Eola Park and Harry P. Leu Gardens, while Universal Orlando Resort™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ are popular area attractions. Universal CityWalk™ and Universal Studios Florida™ are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- TD Waterhouse Center - 13 min walk
- Church Street Station - 13 min walk
- Lake Eola Park - 14 min walk
- Camping World Stadium - 3 min drive
- Florida Hospital Orlando - 4 min drive
- Orlando Station - 9 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Shade Bar and Grill – Lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Fresh Bites Inroom Dining – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Marriott Orlando Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Such a great stay! Staff was very friendly, room was clean with an awesome view. Will certainly stay again and recommend.