- TD Waterhouse Center
- 18 min walk
- Lake Eola Park
- 18 min walk
- Church Street Station
- 19 min walk
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Orlando, Crowne Plaza Orlando - Downtown is in the city center. Orlando Science Center and Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Universal Orlando Resort™ and Universal CityWalk™. Check out an event or a game at Amway Center, and consider making time for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, a top attraction not to be missed.
- TD Waterhouse Center - 18 min walk
- Lake Eola Park - 18 min walk
- Church Street Station - 19 min walk
- Camping World Stadium - 4 min drive
- Florida Hospital Orlando - 4 min drive
- Orlando Station - 11 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Bite Bistro and Wine Bar – Bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Orlando - Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
$24 Parking Fee!
My stay was great but when I arrived, I was informed about a $24/day valet charge. I thought it was a scam at first so I told the guy I would think about it. I went to check in and apparently it’s $24 whether you valet or park yourself! That’s crazy!! I was sooo mad . I could stomach $10 for park yourself but the same price as valet? I decided to park myself anyway because I don’t trust anyone driving my car. Everything else was nice but that parking fee really annoyed me and wasn’t a good way to start off my trip. Construction made things a little crazy to get to the hotel. If you go, make sure you turn on Lexington then concord then Hughey. The hotel will be on your left. If you follow navigation, it will have you go down Lexington and think you can just pull right in.