ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, TVs and ceiling fans are featured in all 14 rooms. Hairdryers, irons/ironing boards and free toiletries are also available.
The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 3.5-star Orange hotel include Orange Civic Theatre and Orange Regional Gallery.
Duntryleague Guesthouse ratings based on 367 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Duntryleague Guesthouse
About the Duntryleague GuesthouseLocation Woodward Street, Orange, NSW 2800
Duntryleague Guesthouse offers its guests a golf course. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Orange hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 14 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1876
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Orange East Fork Station (4 km / 2.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Duntryleague Guesthouse offers 14 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include free toiletries and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
On-site venue – This brasserie serves lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 AM-11 AM
- Saturday-Sunday: 2 PM-5 PM
Reception hours are 8 AM-6PM on Monday-Friday. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 11 AM
- Saturday - Sunday: 2 PM - 5 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Duntryleague Guesthouse Hotel Orange
- Duntryleague Guesthouse Hotel
- Duntryleague Guesthouse Orange
- Duntryleague Guesthouse
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.