- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- El Llano Park
- 7 min walk
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden
- 8 min walk
- Graphic Arts Institute of Oaxaca
- 12 min walk
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Los Pilares Hotel is located in Oaxaca's Centro neighborhood. Oaxaca Cathedral and Zocalo Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Benito Juarez Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Auditorio Guelaguetza or Technological Stadium of Oaxaca.
- El Llano Park - 7 min walk
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden - 8 min walk
- Andador de Macedonia Alcala - 8 min walk
- Graphic Arts Institute of Oaxaca - 12 min walk
- Church of Santo Domingo de Guzman - 15 min walk
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Los Pilares Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I felt I found a delightful gem or waterhole in the midst of a desert. The staff were lovely and friendly, and made sure I was taken care of in a supportive way. My mornings were fabulous because all I had to do was awaken, go to my second floor rooftop restaurant and indulge in delicious French toast or a fritta everyone morning. I was close to nature as the area was filled with plants. Then I relaxed near the dipping pool before I started my day. It was about a 10-15 Minute walk to Santo Domingo Cathedral but the distance kept me feeling removed from all the hustle and bustle of the city, which felt relaxing for me. Yes, after researching and the hotel employees responding to my inquisitive peaty emails, I e we outdoor, without a doubt, return!