Get an overview of this hotel 5-star luxury resort near Noosa Beach
A luxury stay in Noosa Heads awaits you at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas. You'll be 2.1 km (1.3 mi) from Noosa Beach and 1.1 km (0.7 mi) from Noosa National Park. Highlights at this romantic resort include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant.
All 178 rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy balconies or patios, coffee/tea makers, and ceiling fans. In-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators, microwaves, and room service. Select Comfort beds and premium bedding welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include free toiletries. Safes, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards are also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a steam room, and a fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 3401 square feet (316 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury resort also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas is a smoke-free property.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 2010
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 316
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3401
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Number of floors - 4
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) (34.4 km)
- Parking: Free self parking
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:00 AM.
View Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
Stephanies Ocean Spa has 11 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Little Hastings
- Peppers Noosa Villas Noosa Heads
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort Spa Noosa
- Peppers Resort Villas
We should mention
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.