- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Battery Park
- 6 min walk
- One World Trade Center
- 11 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Battery Park City neighborhood, The Wagner Hotel is in a shopping district and near a metro station. Chelsea Market and 5th Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Bowling Green Station is 5 minutes by foot and Whitehall St. Station is 6 minutes.
- Battery Park - 6 min walk
- One World Trade Center - 11 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 4 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 14 min drive
- Ellis Island - 16 min drive
- Bowling Green Station - 5 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 15 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 39 min drive
- 2West – Bistro offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- 2West Bar – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
The Wagner Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location was good. Amazing view of the harbor. Room was nice. Staff very nice and attentive.