- One World Trade Center
- 10 min walk
- Battery Park
- 13 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 17 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York, The Assemblage John Street is in the business district and near a metro station. 5th Avenue and Chelsea Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Barclays Center Brooklyn, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Fulton St. Station (Nassau St.) and Fulton St. Station (Broadway) are just steps away.
- One World Trade Center - 10 min walk
- Battery Park - 13 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 17 min walk
- New York University - 5 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 13 min drive
- Fulton St. Station (Nassau St.) - 2 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Plant Cafe – Café offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
- Nymphaea Elixir Bar-NA – Bar offering vegan cuisine. Open on select days.
About this property
The Assemblage John Street
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good concept, but some front desk staff not good
The entry way of the hotel smells bad, which is the first impression. I had extended our stay by a day, and the front desk woman nevertheless called on the day we were originally going to be checking out (waking me up from a nap) to ask when we were going to be checking out, obviously missing the fact that we'd extended the reservation by a day. Every time I saw her after that, she never acknowledged her mistake and apologized. That's bad service. The work space on the third floor is fantastic.