- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- One World Trade Center
- 5 min walk
- Battery Park
- 11 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 3 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York, New York Marriott Downtown is in the business district and near a metro station. Whitney Museum of American Art and Gershwin Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Chelsea Market and 5th Avenue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- One World Trade Center - 5 min walk
- Battery Park - 11 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 3 min drive
- New York University - 5 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 12 min drive
- Rector St. Station (Greenwich St.) - 3 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 9 min walk
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Bills Bar and Burger – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Bills West Side Bar – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
New York Marriott Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
The location was superb, unfortunately the staff at the reception desk were very poor, not what you would expect from a Marriot hotel.