- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- One World Trade Center
- 7 min walk
- Battery Park
- 9 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 3 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York, Holiday Inn Manhattan-Financial District is in the city center and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Battery Park and Brooklyn Bridge Park, while Whitney Museum of American Art and Gershwin Theater are cultural highlights. Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- One World Trade Center - 7 min walk
- Battery Park - 9 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 3 min drive
- New York University - 6 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 13 min drive
- Rector St. Station (Greenwich St.) - 1 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 10 min walk
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 28 min drive
- St. George Tavern – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Manhattan-Financial District
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel in the financial district. Room was modern, clean, and spacious.