- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wall Street
- 4 min walk
- The Oculus
- 5 min walk
- One World Trade Center
- 6 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Courtyard New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center is in an area with good shopping. Whitney Museum of American Art and Gershwin Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Chelsea Market and 5th Avenue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Rector St. Station (Greenwich St.) is just steps away and Rector St. Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Wall Street - 4 min walk
- The Oculus - 5 min walk
- One World Trade Center - 6 min walk
- Official NYC Information Center at City Hall - 8 min walk
- Battery Park - 10 min walk
- Rector St. Station (Greenwich St.) - 2 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 7 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 27 min drive
- Table 133 – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Courtyard New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center
Food and drink