- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Long Wharf Theatre
- 2 min walk
- Wooster Square
- 20 min walk
- New Haven City Hall
- 2 min drive
- New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New Haven's Long Wharf neighborhood, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Haven is near the airport and near a train station. Wooster Square and Grove Street Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Bluff Beach and New Haven Green. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Connecticut Tennis Center or Yale Bowl. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Long Wharf Theatre - 2 min walk
- Wooster Square - 20 min walk
- New Haven City Hall - 2 min drive
- Shubert Theater - 2 min drive
- New Haven Green - 3 min drive
- New Haven Union Station - 14 min walk
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.) - 58 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Haven
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nasty. Refund needed!!!
Horrible.... Heat doesn’t work and nasty hotel. Stained sheets and ceiling. I couldn’t let my family stay there. I’m requesting my $115.00 refund.If I don’t receive a refund I will not use Hotels.com again.