ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and all 154 rooms feature free WiFi, free bottled water and safes. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and free toiletries. Room service, hairdryers and desks are also available.
The buffet restaurant, Jurin Garden, is open for breakfast and dinner. Enjoy the 5 outdoor tennis courts along with access to hot springs. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities.
Sights within a 20-minute drive of this 4-star Kusatsu hotel include Kusatsu Nettaiken and Mount Kusatsu-Shirane.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 262 reviews
About the Kusatsu Now Resort HotelLocation Kusatsu Shirone 750, Kusatsu, Gunma-ken 377-1711
There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. WiFi is free in public spaces. Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel offers its guests hot springs and outdoor tennis courts. There are 5 meeting rooms available. An arcade/games room, gift shops/news stands, and ski equipment storage are also featured at the business-friendly Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Kusatsu hotel.
- 154 guestrooms or units
- 4 dining venues
- Coffee shop
- Ski equipment storage
- Ski equipment rentals
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Miniature golf on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (262.3 km / 163 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel offers 154 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. 30-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Ensuite bathroom
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
Food & Drink
Jurin Garden – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests that have booked half board rates should check-in by 8 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The "Twin Room Including Round Trip bus" includes roundtrip bus shuttle service (Spa Resort Liner) from/to Tokyo and the hotel. The bus leaves Tokyo Kajibashi bus terminal at 9:30 AM and arrives at the hotel at 1 PM. From the hotel, the bus leaves at 3 PM and arrives at Tokyo Kajibashi bus ternimal at 6:30 PM.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Kusatsu Now
- Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel
- Now Resort Hotel
- Now Resort Hotel Kusatsu
- Kusatsu Now Hotel
- Kusatsu Now Onsen Hotel
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.