- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Sarit Centre
- 8 min walk
- Westgate Shopping Mall
- 15 min walk
- Nairobi National Museum
- 18 min walk
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near theme parks, Golden Tulip Westlands Nairobi is in an area with good shopping. Teleposta Towers and Kenyatta Mausoleum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Nairobi National Park and Jeevanjee Gardens. Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Elephant & Rhino Orphanage are also worth visiting.
- The Sarit Centre - 8 min walk
- Westgate Shopping Mall - 15 min walk
- Nairobi National Museum - 18 min walk
- Kenya National Theatre - 7 min drive
- Nairobi University - 7 min drive
- Syokimau Station - 19 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Tulip Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours.
- Ocean Fresh Sea Food – Theme restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Vegetarian Planet – Restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Volcano Sports Bar – Poolside sports bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Cafe Lungo – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
Golden Tulip Westlands Nairobi
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very poor I will never book that hotel in my lifetime nothing really impressed me as would have expected