- Karlsplatz - Stachus
- 9 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Sendlinger Tor
- 14 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich's Munich City Centre neighborhood, Maritim Hotel München is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at English Garden and Olympic Park, while Deutsches Museum and BMW World are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Karlsplatz - Stachus - 9 min walk
- Theresienwiese - 13 min walk
- Sendlinger Tor - 14 min walk
- Koenigsplatz - 14 min walk
- Marienplatz - 17 min walk
- Munich Central Station - 5 min walk
- Central U-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Restaurant Rôtisserie – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Piano Bar – Piano bar. Open daily.
About this property
Maritim Hotel München
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
December 9th-12th 2019 stay.
The hotel is in a great location for exploring the city on foot or using public transport. It is also a good base if you want to travel further afield. The swimming pool was pleasant with ok views of the city steeples. The room was comfortable & clean, slept well, no outside or corridor noise. The bar had a good range of drinks & was a nice place to relax. Can’t comment on food as ate out.