- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Karlsplatz - Stachus
- 9 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Sendlinger Tor
- 14 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich's Munich City Centre neighborhood, Maritim Hotel München is in the city center and near a metro station. Viktualienmarkt and Karlsplatz - Stachus are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore English Garden and Olympic Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Olympiahalle. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Karlsplatz - Stachus - 9 min walk
- Theresienwiese - 13 min walk
- Sendlinger Tor - 14 min walk
- Koenigsplatz - 14 min walk
- Marienplatz - 17 min walk
- Munich Central Station - 5 min walk
- Central U-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Restaurant Rôtisserie – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Piano Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Maritim Hotel München
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
One room excellent, the other terrible
We booked two rooms, and we were upgraded so we were delighted. Unfortunately one of the rooms was stone cold and smelt very strongly of vomit. I mentioned this at the reception as my wife could not sleep because of the smell.