- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 4 min drive
- Olympic Stadium
- 6 min drive
- Olympic Park
- 6 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark is in Munich's Gern neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Olympic Park and English Garden, while BMW World and Deutsches Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Olympiahalle.
- Technical University of Munich - 3 min drive
- Olympiahalle - 4 min drive
- BMW World - 5 min drive
- Olympic Stadium - 6 min drive
- Olympic Park - 6 min drive
- Donnersbergerbrücke Station - 5 min drive
- Gern U-Bahn - 17 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 28 min drive
- FOODS – Bistro offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Breakfast Restaurant – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Leonardo Hotel Munich City Olympiapark
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Absolutely atrocious "service" if you can even call it that. I had a confirmed reservation, and upon arrival very late at night, the night shift Front Desk attendant told me my reservation was cancelled due to a faulty credit card (which was total utter bullshit) and tells me there are no more rooms available. Any cancellation or problems with a faulty credit card should lead to a notification, but I did not receive any - because there was no problem. I knew immediately that they unilaterally decided to cancel my room and make a quick buck because I had not checked in. The Front Desk attendant continued to insist it was the credit card and wasted my time. He then tells me he can get me a room at another hotel 20 min away by taxi, which he cheekily expected me to pay for. He then attended other guests before sorting me out. I ended up going to another Leonardo hotel at 01:00am, also not having been able to eat anything. Front Desk attendant and the management that cancelled my room and wasted my time - again absolutely atrocious. Will never give this hotel chain another cent. And will certainly ensure that no one I associate with stays especially here.