- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich's Munich City Centre neighborhood, IntercityHotel München is in the city center and near a metro station. Viktualienmarkt and Karlsplatz - Stachus are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore English Garden and Olympic Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Olympiahalle. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Central U-Bahn is 3 minutes by foot and Karlsplatz (Stachus) Station is 7 minutes.
- Munich Central Station - 2 min walk
- Central U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Fleming's Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Decent value for the money
The room was renovated and nice but the corridor and hotel lobby are definitely tired. Having said that, the price was very competitive and the location is super convenient. A bit strange was that at 8.45 some hotel employee knocked at the door and pretty much opened the door at the same time as he knocked. I did not have a do not disturb sign at the door but still I don't see the need to come into the room relatively early (especially on a Saturday), especially since I was checking out on this day and they could easily see that the guest had not yet checked out.