- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- 3 min drive
- 3 min drive
- Karlsplatz - Stachus
- 4 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich, Ibis Muenchen City Arnulfpark is in the city center and near a metro station. Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Olympic Park and English Garden. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Theresienwiese - 3 min drive
- Koenigsplatz - 3 min drive
- Technical University of Munich - 4 min drive
- Karlsplatz - Stachus - 4 min drive
- Sendlinger Tor - 4 min drive
- Donnersbergerbrücke Station - 8 min walk
- Hackerbrücke S-Bahn - 10 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Ibis Muenchen City Arnulfpark
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Nice new hotel, in a quiet part of town
Once we eventually got to the right hotel (don't get confused with the "Ibis Muenchen City" without the "Arnulfpark" in the name!), check-in was quick and the staff were friendly and helpful. The room and the hotel are quite new, although being an Ibis hotel it is a very basic room – no fridge or safe are provided. The bed was very comfortable though, and it was quiet at night.