- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Karlsplatz - Stachus
- 3 min walk
- Sendlinger Tor
- 11 min walk
- 12 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich's Munich City Centre neighborhood, anna hotel is in the city center and connected to the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at English Garden and Olympic Park, while Deutsches Museum and BMW World are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Central U-Bahn is 3 minutes by foot and Karlsplatz (Stachus) Station is 3 minutes.
- Karlsplatz - Stachus - 3 min walk
- Sendlinger Tor - 11 min walk
- Koenigsplatz - 12 min walk
- Marienplatz - 12 min walk
- Technical University of Munich - 15 min walk
- Munich Central Station - 3 min walk
- Central U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Anna restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed in room 162 which was small but very nice and well appointed with high ceilings. Nice hotel and staff. Room warm, even with heater at 15 deg. C. Had to occasionally open windows (in December) to cool the room. Great location near Karlsplatz. Street view was very noisy. Comfortable bed and nice desk in room. Quality toiletries... even a free condom with the toiletries. Nice shower. Slippers in the room but no robe. Safe in room. Fridge completely full of mini bar items, but all items and drinks were only 1 euro each (unheard of). Nice restaurant off the lobby bar.