ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Sofa beds, TVs and DVD players are featured in all 9 cabins.
This pet-friendly property offers a games room, barbecues and tour/ticket assistance. Plus you'll find laundry facilities and luggage storage. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Within a 30-minute drive of this 3.5-star Mount Victoria property, attractions include Katoomba Scenic World and Wollemi National Park.
Cedar Lodge Cabins ratings based on 85 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Cedar Lodge Cabins
About the Cedar Lodge CabinsLocation 42 Great Western Highway, Mount Victoria, NSW 2786
As a guest of Cedar Lodge Cabins, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and an arcade/games room. The front desk is open around the clock. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Mount Victoria cabin is smoke free.
- 9 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Sofa bed
- DVD player
Free self parking
- Train station: Mount Victoria Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Cedar Lodge Cabins offers 9 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with fireplaces. Televisions come with DVD players.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 8:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Cedar Lodge Cabins Mount Victoria
- Cedar Lodge Cabins
- Cedar Cabins Mount Victoria
You should know
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.