- Starye Polya
- 2 min walk
- Maly Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Moscow State Academic Chamber Music Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Moscow, Hotel Metropol Moscow is in the city center and near a metro station. Bolshoi Theatre and Kremlin Armoury Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard and Moscow Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Teatral'naya Station is 6 minutes by foot and Ploshchad Revolyutsii Station is 6 minutes.
- Starye Polya - 2 min walk
- Maly Theatre - 4 min walk
- Moscow State Academic Chamber Music Theatre - 4 min walk
- Bolshoi Theatre - 5 min walk
- Revolution Square - 7 min walk
- Teatral'naya Station - 6 min walk
- Moscow Kursky Station - 14 min drive
- Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 45 min drive
- Evropeisky – Restaurant offering Russian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Metropol Moscow
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We chose the Metropol because we had enjoyed A Gentleman in Moscow. It is a historic property so that the common spaces were of unusually large size with exotic art and furniture from another period. The room itself was sufficiently large but had not been updated with the most modern conveniences, such as USB ports. We were fine with that because we brought the necessary equipment. We had stayed at the ultramodern and ultraluxurious Four Seasons the two nights before. We much preferred the Metropol.