- Moscow Kremlin
- 7 min walk
- Red Square
- 10 min walk
- St. Basil's Cathedral
- 18 min walk
- Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Moscow, Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow is in the city center and on a river. Bolshoi Theatre and Kremlin Armoury Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. Moscow Zoo and Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Moscow Kremlin - 7 min walk
- Red Square - 10 min walk
- State Tretyakov Gallery - 12 min walk
- St. Basil's Cathedral - 18 min walk
- Grand Kremlin Palace - 2 min drive
- Moscow Paveletsky Station - 4 min drive
- Novokuznetskaya Station - 8 min walk
- Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 44 min drive
- Baltschug Grill – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Cafe Kranzler – Café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved the hotel, the location, service, and everything about the hotel. Its worth 5 star.