The hotel is old nothing exciting nosiy at night but the bed is comfortable and the location is good. The car park is small there wasn't even a car park for my number 1 had to park in number 2.
- Morwell Centenary Rose Garden
- 2 min drive
- Midvalley Shopping Centre
- 3 min drive
- Crinigan Bushland Reserve
- 4 min drive
- Traralgon, VIC (TGN-La Trobe Valley)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Morwell, Morwell Hotel is in the suburbs and near a train station. Morwell Golf Club and Traralgon Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Morwell Centenary Rose Garden and Crinigan Bushland Reserve. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Traralgon Recreation Reserve & Showgrounds or Ted Summerton Reserve.
- Morwell Centenary Rose Garden - 2 min drive
- Midvalley Shopping Centre - 3 min drive
- Crinigan Bushland Reserve - 4 min drive
- Morwell Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Traralgon Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Morwell Station - 14 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 120 min drive
- Morwell Hotel Bistro – Bistro offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
There was no hot water and the king size bed moved apart. There was no real apology from staff