ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are featured in all 26 rooms. In-room dining is easy with amenities like microwaves and room service.
Dragon Phoenix Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the motel's own bar/lounge. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Moree motel, you'll be 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from Moree Golf Club and 2.6 km (1.6 mi) from Moree Racecourse.
Dragon Phoenix Motel & Restaurant ratings based on 91 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Dragon Phoenix Motel & Restaurant
All expectations fulfilled, and more!
Very good for an overnight stay
About the Dragon Phoenix Motel & RestaurantLocation 361/363 Frome Street, Moree, NSW 2400
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, a BBQ, and laundry facilities are also featured at Dragon Phoenix Motel & Restaurant. Self parking is free.
- 26 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Moree, NSW (MRZ) (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Train station: Moree Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Dragon Phoenix Motel & Restaurant offers 26 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Guests can make use of the in-room microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Dragon Phoenix Motel & Restaurant has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the motel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: AUD 10 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dragon Phoenix Motel Moree
- Dragon Phoenix Motel
- Dragon Phoenix Moree
- Dragon Phoenix
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the motel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.