- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The Platform
- 1 min walk
- Reel Cinemas Morecambe
- 2 min walk
- Eric Morecambe Statue
- 4 min walk
- Blackpool (BLK-Blackpool Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Morecambe, Midland Hotel is on the beach. Reel Cinemas Morecambe and Morecambe Winter Gardens are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Eric Morecambe Statue and Morecambe Winter Gardens Theatre. Regent Park Studios and Lune Aqueduct are also worth visiting.
- The Platform - 1 min walk
- Reel Cinemas Morecambe - 2 min walk
- Morecambe Beach - 3 min walk
- Morecambe Winter Gardens - 3 min walk
- Eric Morecambe Statue - 4 min walk
- Morecambe Station - 5 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 70 min drive
- Sun Terrace – Restaurant offering local cuisine.
- The Rotunda – Bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stay for a special occasion.
Great design. Good reception staff and check in. Staff were a little indifferent in the rotounder bar on Christmas Eve. I was given a mince pie and said I couldn’t eat it due to allergy and asked for a biscuit which I usually have and was just told we haven’t got any. This is incorrect as they had them in the rooms. What this lady meant was she wasn’t going to go out of her way for me.