- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Merida's Merida Old Town neighborhood, Parador de Mérida is near a train station. Basilica of Saint Eulalia and Arco de Trajano are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Presa Romana De Proserpina and Cornalvo Natural Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Mérida Station - 7 min walk
- Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real) - 37 min drive
- La Concordia – Alfresco dining restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service