- Disliked: Cleanliness
- 5 min drive
- Farmingdale State College
- 5 min drive
- Old Bethpage Village Restoration
- 6 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Melville, Marriott Melville Long Island is in the business district and near the beach. Bethpage Black State Park Golf Course and Oyster Bay Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventureland and Cold Spring Harbor Fish Hatchery and Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum or Cantiague Park.
- Adventureland - 5 min drive
- Farmingdale State College - 5 min drive
- Old Bethpage Village Restoration - 6 min drive
- Bethpage Black State Park Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Oheka Castle - 9 min drive
- West Babylon Pinelawn Station - 6 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 34 min drive
- Bistro 49 – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Great Room Bar – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare.
About this property
Marriott Melville Long Island
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean, Quite, loved the TVs. Didn’t like that there aren’t microwaves in rooms and toilet was very loud