Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Melbourne hotel in Melbourne Central Business District, walk to Princess Theatre
A luxury stay in the heart of Melbourne awaits you at The Hotel Windsor. Within just a 15-minute stroll, you'll find Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central. Highlights at this boutique hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center.
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 180 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Hair dryers, phones, and irons/ironing boards are also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Hotel Windsor
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Hotel Windsor has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1883
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24.2 km)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (1.3 km)
- Metro station: Parliament Station (0.1 km)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10 AM.
One Eleven Spring Street - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Cricketers Bar - This sports bar serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 65.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note for all breakfast-inclusive rates breakfast is served in the One Eleven Spring St. Restaurant. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 35 for adults and AUD 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 120 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 120 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 percent
- Hotel Windsor Melbourne
- Windsor Melbourne
- Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Hotel Melbourne
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.