ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 48 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and you can enjoy WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and ceiling fans. Phones and desks are also available.
This business-friendly hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, a terrace, and a garden. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also limited parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Within a 30-minute walk of this 3-star Richmond hotel, attractions include Aami Park and Hisense Arena.
Richmond Hill Hotel ratings based on 468 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Richmond Hill Hotel
About the Richmond Hill HotelLocation 353 Church Street, Richmond, VIC 3121
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Richmond Hill Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Richmond hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (33.1 km / 20.6 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Metro station: East Richmond Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Richmond Hill Hotel offers 48 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a ceiling fan. 22-cm Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 3.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 3.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Richmond Hill Hotel
- Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.