Within a 20-minute walk of this 4-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel, attractions include Melbourne Museum and Eureka Tower.
The restaurant, Hop Sing Bar & Food, serves Asian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 3660 square feet (340 square meters) of event facilities include meeting rooms, and other business amenities include limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
About the Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Limo/town car service and meeting rooms are available.
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3660 square feet (340 square meters) and includes a conference center. The family-friendly Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens also features tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available.
Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Melbourne hotel.
- 1 building
- 164 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 4 conference rooms
- 3660 sq ft of conference space
- 340 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1968
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15.00 per night ), Wired internet access ( AUD 15.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24.9 km)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
- Train station: Southern Cross Station (2.3 km)
- Metro station: Parliament Station (0.4 km)
Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens offers 164 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Hop Sing Bar & Food - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 44 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20.00 and AUD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Melbourne Mercure
- Mercure Gardens
- Mercure Gardens Melbourne
- Mercure Melbourne
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens
- Mercure Treasury Gardens
- Mercure Treasury Gardens Hotel
- Mercure Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Treasury Gardens Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
You should know
Children 15 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.