ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Each apartment features a furnished patio, a living room and a dining area. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. A flat-screen TV, a coffee/tea maker and a hairdryer are also available.
This apartment offers free WiFi in public areas and a terrace. Added amenities include laundry facilities.
This 4-star Northern Suburbs property is 3.8 km (2.4 mi) from Queen Victoria Market and 4.3 km (2.7 mi) from Melbourne Museum.
About the Manallack Apartments Boyd and WhiteleyLocation 2 Manallack Street, Brunswick, VIC 3056
Manallack Apartments Boyd and Whiteley offers its guests a terrace and laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi.
- 2 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (5.4 km / 3.4 mi)
- Metro station: Jewell Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Manallack Apartments Boyd and Whiteley offers 2 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished patios. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private patio (furnished)
- Dining room
- Living room
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Events/parties not allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 500 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.