Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Melbourne hotel in Melbourne Central Business District, walk to Federation Square
A luxury stay in the heart of Melbourne awaits you at Adelphi Hotel. Within steps you'll find popular attractions like Federation Square and Flinders Lane. Highlights at this boutique hotel include a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and a bar/lounge.
All 34 individually decorated rooms feature LED TVs with digital channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, iPod docks, and first-run movies. Minibars provide free refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include rainfall showerheads and bathrobes, while pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Additionally, espresso makers, free newspapers, and free local calls are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 431 square feet (40 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Adelphi Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1992
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 34
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (22.6 km)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (0.7 km)
- Metro station: Parliament Station (0.9 km)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- First-run movies
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Om Nom - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 25.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 16 per day
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 16 per 24 hours
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Adelphi Hotel
- Adelphi Hotel Melbourne
- Adelphi Melbourne
We should mention
Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.