- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City
- 5 min walk
- SM Makati
- 4 min drive
- Venice Grand Canal Mall
- 13 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila is in an area with good shopping. Venice Grand Canal Mall and SM Mall of Asia are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Star City and Manila Ocean Park. Traveling with kids? Consider KidZania and Manila Zoo.
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City - 5 min walk
- Glorietta Mall - 4 min drive
- Ayala Center - 4 min drive
- SM Makati - 4 min drive
- Venice Grand Canal Mall - 13 min drive
- Guadalupe Station - 3 min drive
- Manila EDSA Station - 5 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 27 min drive
- High Street Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Samba – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Canton Road – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Raging Bull Burgers – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Raging Bull Chophouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Want for nothing
Pretty luxurious and amazing experience. Gym was huge with lots of classes (I tried yoga and boxing). Spa, sauna, jacuzzi and pool were impressive. In our rooms, bathrooms were huge and well equipped. Location was great for wandering around. You could want for nothing.