ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 116 rooms feature flat-screen TVs, free newspapers and free bottled water. Select Comfort beds, room service and in-room massages are also available.
The restaurant, Cilantro, is open for breakfast. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. 100 square feet (9 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a free manager's reception. Each morning buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this 3-star Ermita hotel include U.S. Embassy and Robinson's Place.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 717 reviews
About the Manila Lotus HotelLocation 1227 A. Mabini cor Padre Faura Street, Manila, Manila 1000
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 100 square feet (9 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Manila Lotus Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 116 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- 100 sq ft of conference space
- 9 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- Train station: Manila Paco Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Pedro Gil LRT Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Manila Lotus Hotel offers 116 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature Select Comfort mattresses. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on selected days.
Cilantro – This restaurant only serves breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 14:00
- Check-in time ends at 00:00
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 12:00:00
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 16 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome for a fee
The hotel requires the credit card holder to be present at check-in. The name on the credit card used to make the booking must match the name on the reservation, and the same credit card used when booking must be presented at check-in. The credit card holder must present valid government-issued ID. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Union Pay
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 7 for adults and PHP 4 for children (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 16 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lotus Garden Hotel Manila
- Lotus Garden Hotel
- Lotus Garden Manila
- Manila Lotus
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.