- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ayala Center
- 4 min walk
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall
- 7 min walk
- Glorietta Mall
- 7 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Makati, Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Manila is in the city center and near the airport. Ayala Center and Venice Grand Canal Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Star City and Manila Ocean Park. Traveling with kids? Consider KidZania, or check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Ayala Station is 11 minutes by foot and Ayala Center Station is 11 minutes.
- Ayala Center - 4 min walk
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall - 7 min walk
- Glorietta Mall - 7 min walk
- SM Makati - 10 min walk
- Makati Medical Center - 18 min walk
- Manila EDSA Station - 6 min drive
- Ayala Station - 11 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Circles Event Cafe – Garden-view buffet restaurant offering Asian cuisine.
- Inagiku – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Shang Palace – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Sage Tapas Bar – Restaurant offering Spanish cuisine.
- Sage – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Manila
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed 4 nights at the Shangri-La Makati. We paid to upgrade to the horizon level with breakfast and access to the lounge which had afternoon tea and an evening happy hour. The staff was excellent and the hotel is quite exquisite. i would definitely stay there again.