- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ayala Center
- 2 min walk
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall
- 6 min walk
- Glorietta Mall
- 8 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Makati, Fairmont Makati, Manila is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Fort Bonifacio and Fort Santiago are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Ayala Center and Venice Grand Canal Mall. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Star City, or check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Ayala Center - 2 min walk
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall - 6 min walk
- Glorietta Mall - 8 min walk
- SM Makati - 8 min walk
- Makati Medical Center - 2 min drive
- Ayala Center Station - 9 min walk
- Manila Pasay Road Station - 16 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Spectrum – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Long Bar – Bar with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
- Fairmont Lounge – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Cafe Macaron – Café. Serves light fare daily.
- Mireio – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Fairmont Makati, Manila
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities