- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Glorietta Mall
- 5 min walk
- Ayala Center
- 8 min walk
- SM Makati
- 12 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Dusit Thani Manila is in an area with good airport proximity. Fort Bonifacio and Fort Santiago are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Glorietta Mall and Venice Grand Canal Mall. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Manila Ocean Park, or check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Glorietta Mall - 5 min walk
- Ayala Center - 8 min walk
- Ayala Museum - 10 min walk
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall - 10 min walk
- SM Makati - 12 min walk
- Manila EDSA Station - 2 min drive
- Ayala Center Station - 4 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 18 min drive
- The Pantry – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- UMU – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Benjarong – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Dusit Thani Manila
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was great except they apparently don’t know how to do reservations. My room that I booked was not ready for hours due to the hotel overbooking rooms. Booked one of the more expensive rooms.