- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Mammoth Hospital
- 6 min walk
- Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center
- 13 min walk
- Edison Theater
- 13 min walk
- Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mammoth Lakes, The Lodge at Sierra Nevada Resort & Spa is in the city center. Those looking for an activity can check out Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Mammoth Mountain and Convict Lake.
- Mammoth Hospital - 6 min walk
- Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center - 13 min walk
- Edison Theater - 13 min walk
- Snowcreek Golf Course - 18 min walk
- Village Gondola Ski Lift - 3 min drive
- Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite) - 13 min drive
- Jimmy's Taverna – Restaurant with a bar offering Greek cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Red Lantern – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- The Rafters – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Lodge at Sierra Nevada Resort & Spa
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Daily extra fee for a crappy "spa" and "jaccuzi", both of which were at opposite ends of the property. Walls are paper-thin and could hear every word from our neighbors. Sheets were so old the elastic was worn out in bottom sheet which wouldn't stay on the mattress. Towels were thin and threadbare. Owner should be ashamed of this project. Would never stay here again at any price.