- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Plantation Island Church
- 9 min walk
- Musket Cove Marina
- 14 min walk
- Cloud 9 Fiji
- 14 min walk
- Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.)
- 107 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Malolo Lailai Island
Located in Malolo Lailai Island, Plantation Island Resort is on a private beach. Cloud 9 Fiji is a local attraction and if an activity is on the agenda, Port Denarau Marina and Port Denarau are worth checking out.
- Plantation Island Church - 9 min walk
- Musket Cove Marina - 14 min walk
- Cloud 9 Fiji - 14 min walk
- Denarau Beach - 87 min drive
- Denarau Golf and Racquet Club - 88 min drive
- Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 107 min drive
- Old Copra Shed – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Anadas Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Flame Tree at Lomani – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
- Black Coral Restaurant – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Plantation Island Resort
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Okay accommodations but a stellar location
The location is idyllic; however, the accommodations are disappointing. My family did not have blankets and no air conditioning. The buffet felt like “cruise ship” food But, again, the location was amazing