ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy an LCD TV with satellite channels, and each apartment features free WiFi, a balcony, and a coffee/tea maker. In-room dining is easy with a kitchenette that comes equipped with a fridge and a microwave. A safe, a hairdryer, and a desk are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
The restaurant, Caprice, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. La Palapa is the aparthotel's own bar. Enjoy the fitness centre, kids' club, outdoor tennis court, and sauna. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a kids' swimming pool, and a coffee shop/café. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 8 AM and 10 AM. There's also free parking nearby, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star Capdepera aparthotel include Castle of Capdepera and Capdepera Golf.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 965 reviews
About the VIVA Cala Mesquida Resort & SpaLocation Urbanizacion Cala Mesquida, s/n, Capdepera, Mallorca 07580
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 11 January and 30 March.
All-inclusive room rates at VIVA Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at VIVA Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. VIVA Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa offers its guests 4 the outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly VIVA Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa.
- 297 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 10 buildings
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1999
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Beauty salon
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) (82 km / 50.9 mi)
VIVA Cala Mesquida Resort & Spa offers 297 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodation at this 4-star aparthotel has kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Capdepera aparthotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Caprice – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Mirablau – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
La Terrazza – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
La Guitarra – This restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required.
La Palapa – This bar overlooks the pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the hotel in advance to make special check-in arrangements. Contact information can be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 4 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Viva Cala Mesquida Resort Capdepera
- Viva Cala Mesquida Resort
- Viva Cala Mesquida Capdepera
- Viva Resort Cala Mesquida
- Viva Hotel Cala Mesquida
- Viva Cala Mesquida Resort Aparthotel Majorca/Capdepera, Spain
- Viva Cala Mesquida Resort Aparthotel Hotel Capdepera
- VIVA Cala Mesquida
- Viva Cala Mesquida Resort Spa
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the aparthotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.