ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 78 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, balconies, and safes. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option. You'll find nice touches like free toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. Hairdryers, phones, and desks are also available.
This business-friendly hotel offers concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and a terrace. Additionally, you'll find a snack bar/deli and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 8 AM and 11 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Ronda hotel, you'll be 36.7 km (22.8 mi) from Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 2349 reviews
About the Parador de RondaLocation Plaza de España, s/n, Ronda, Malaga 29400
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. There are 3 meeting rooms available. An outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Parador de Ronda. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Ronda hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 78 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Malaga (AGP) (106.7 km / 66.3 mi)
- Train station: Ronda Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Parador de Ronda offers 78 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Parador de Ronda has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Parador de Ronda
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Parador Ronda Hotel
- Parador Ronda
- Parador De Hotel Ronda
- Ronda Parador De Hotel
- Parador De Ronda Hotel Ronda
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.