- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bearsted Golf Club
- 2 min drive
- Leeds Castle
- 3 min drive
- Mote Park
- 8 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 50 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Maidstone, Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club is in a rural location and near a train station. Leeds Castle and Historic Dockyard Chatham are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mote Park. Kent Life and Bredgar and Wormshill Light Railway are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Bearsted Golf Club - 2 min drive
- Leeds Castle - 3 min drive
- Hazlitt Theatre - 6 min drive
- Maidstone Museum - 6 min drive
- Mote Park - 8 min drive
- Maidstone Bearsted Station - 20 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 58 min drive
- Venue 1 – Open daily.
- Cast Iron Grill – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Mezz Bar – Bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Zest Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Service at check in was excellent (Otto..i think), friendly and helpful. Used the gym which was quiet. Also ate in the restaurant where again the service (Julie) was excellent. Highly recommend and will stay again when in the area.