- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Leeds Castle
- 1 min drive
- Bearsted Golf Club
- 4 min drive
- Mote Park
- 11 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 49 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Maidstone, Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel is near a train station. Leeds Castle and Historic Dockyard Chatham are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mote Park and Vinters Valley Nature Reserve. Bredgar and Wormshill Light Railway and Kent Life are also worth visiting.
- Leeds Castle - 1 min drive
- Bearsted Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Maidstone Museum - 8 min drive
- Hazlitt Theatre - 8 min drive
- Mote Park - 11 min drive
- Maidstone Hollingbourne Station - 14 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 57 min drive
- Arts – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Arts Bar – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel
Food and drink
There was an issue with the reservation! however, dealt by a manager nicely and promptly, the reception desk not helpful , the room nice, sitting area nice, the pool area and changing rooms definitely need modernization, the loungers etc . Gosia from SPA amazing person had a lovely massage, recommend her !